Whether you are in the market for a new modern mortgage application solution or you are an innovation enthusiast, we thank you for your interest and support in testing our New Digital Mortgage Application Solution.
We have heard from mortgage professionals and lenders alike that they want a mortgage application that can do three things really well:
- Create great first impressions and positive experiences for their clients.
- Improve productivity by encouraging clients to submit more complete and accurate applications the first time.
- Reduce the number of applications that are abandoned without being submitted.
Simplicity’s intuitive customer focused mortgage application has been designed to help you achieve these outcomes.
- Spend as much time as you want in the application and complete as many applications as you like.
- If available, use information from a recent application to help you populate the test application so you can focus on the experience.
- To end your test, go to the ‘Summary Section’ of the application and click the ‘View/Export my results’.
PDF File & Survey Instructions:
- PDF: You will be presented with the option to receive an email with a PDF** copy of the information you input into the test application.
- Survey: Complete a 5-minute survey on your experience using the mortgage application.
If you have any questions, please contact us
**Information Privacy Disclaimer***
Simplicity values and protects the privacy and personal information of its clients. We will use the same high standards and duty of care provided to our clients to protect any information (fabricated or authentic) provided by you as part of your mortgage application test.
To protect you we use a variety of data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information. We will not sell, trade, or rent any of the information provided to us as part of this test. All information provided as part of this test will be retained and destroyed in accordance with our standard operating practices. Please email us if you would like to learn more about how we protect our client’s privacy and information.