Effective: December 10, 2021
The service and all content, information and documents including, without limitation, designs, graphics, data, databases, web pages, text, files, logos, and trademarks and other matters related to this website and the service are owned or licensed by Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd. and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
© Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd. 2021
- The collection, use and disclosure of personal information is governed by provincial and federal privacy law. Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd. respects your rights regarding, and is committed to, the protection of your personal information.
- The information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, and photograph. We also store the information that you or your customers upload or provide to us in order to provide you with the features and functionality of the Services.
- Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd.
- requires all employees with access to the information to sign confidentiality agreements,
- uses hosting providers with data centers with strict policies on access to servers, constant oversight by technicians, compliant with relevant international standards (ISO 27001:2005, 27002 and 27005, SOC1 and SOC2 type II certifications),
- requires all third parties to have strict policies on access to information and against unauthorized use of that information,
- manages the information to keep it from external individuals, and
- guards electronic information using passwords, encryption. public– private keys, multi-factor authentication, firewalls, and other security means
- You consent to our collection, maintenance, use and disclosure of the information and all uses consistent with fulfilling the obligations under the Services and the items set out in this notice. You also consent to the disclosure of the information to a prospective seller or buyer of the business or assets of Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd, however, you will receive an email or prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information. You release Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd. from all claims and liability arising from these consented uses.
- Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd. may, as a part of the Services, digitize your legal precedents at your request. You understand that by providing Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd. with your legal precedents, you are also consenting to Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd. using those legal precedents in the provision of the Services to other customers unless agreed otherwise in writing.
- You will be asked for your permission to contact you regarding new features of and products related to the Services at the time of registration. Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd. will contact you from time to time regarding these new features and products. You can at any point revoke your consent to receive these marketing materials in the User Profile.
- You may be invited to participate in a referral program to Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd. where you will provide the contact information of those who may be interested in the Services. On receipt of those referral(s), Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd. may correspond with those persons, but will in that correspondence provide a means for that person to opt-out of future correspondence.
- Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd. will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with your information within 30 days of your request for that information. Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd. retains your information as long as is required for the provision of the Services and to meet its legal obligations.
- Your information will be stored at a destination in Canada. Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd. takes all reasonable steps to ensure your information is stored securely, however, no transmission of information over the Internet is completely secure. The transmission of information over the Internet is at your risk.
- The security of your information is also dependent on you keeping your password confidential. Do not share your password with anyone.
- If you do not wish for Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd. to use your information for marketing purposes, you can exercise that right by contacting us.
- The Services are directed at individuals over 16. Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd. will not knowingly collect the personal information of a person under 16. Information collected from a person under 16 will be deleted.
Questions, comments, and requests can be sent to email@example.com.
Simplicity Global Solutions Ltd.
Suite 300, 4838 Richard Road SW
Calgary AB T3E 6L1